The screw piles have a wide range of applications in the field of civil engineering thanks to their advantages:
- High bearing capacity (up to 30T per pile)
- Quick installation compared to other types of foundations
- No damage or nuisances (unlike driven piles or micro piles, for example)
- High resistance to different types of loads, including seismic loads
- High durability, including in tropical climates
- Ability to adapt to surrounding structures, including roads and railways.
Screw piles can work not only in compression but also in anchorage, which makes their use universal in civil engineering.